Thursday, September 8, 2011

And So It Begins

Before I had children, I never thought maintaining a baby book would be so totally impossible.  As it stands, Stella and Claire's major milestones are largely documented in emails I've sent to myself with the idea that someday I will print them out and "make them pretty." Right.... 

A few months ago, Stella reached for me when I was holding Claire and said, "Mama, hold me both girls."  I loved how it sounded.  Although she now uses "us" correctly, she still uses that phrase when she wants to be held with her sister. I keep telling myself to write it down so I don't forget.  Inevitably, however, something distracts me.  Inspired by two friends with great blogs, I am hoping this one will allow me to document memorable moments with both family and friends.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sooo excited you are doing this!! Looking forward to all that is to come even if it is short lived. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go Celeste! Its' easy and fun... and you can keep it forever, pics and everything. I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete