The Doctor
Stella, poised with a toy reflex hammer over my nose: “This won’t hurt. It will just bleed.”
Stella, poised with a toy reflex hammer over my nose: “This won’t hurt. It will just bleed.”
Me: “Really?! That can't be good.”
Stella: "It's not."
Stella: "It's not."
The Waitress
Stella: “Have you had a chance to look at the menu?”
Me: “Yes. I’ll have the steak.”
Stella nods, "Excellent choice.”
The KnowItAll
Stella: “Give me the book Claire.”
Stella: “Give me the book Claire.”
Me: “Claire had it first.”
Stella, eyes rolling: “She doesn’t even know how to read.”
(Ummm, neither do you.)
Not to be Outdone
Me: What does a cat say?
Me: What does a cat say?
Claire: Meeeooowww!
Me: What does a cow say?
Claire: Moooooooo!
Me: What does a horsey say?
Claire: Neeighhh!
Me: What does Mommy say?
Claire: Neeighhh!
Me: What does Mommy say?
Claire (very seriously): No Gairwee (aka Gary).
seriously too much. I have have to meet this girl. She is too fun!!!
ReplyDeleteHa, ha, ha!! I adore 3 year olds!
ReplyDelete