Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Camera Cleanup (2/5-3/4)

2.5.2012  Claire climbs on everything.  She can get from the floor to the top of the kitchen table in less than five seconds.  Today, she found herself a little spot on the window sill.  Stella, who never even thought to get up there before - shocking I know - thought it was a perfect place.  Here she is plotting to make more room for herself by pushing Claire off the ledge.

2.11.2012  On "Friday Fun Days," I like to put the kids to work.  Today's chore - windows.  

2.11.2012  After chores, I let the girls watch a "Fresh Beat Band" music video.  The Fresh Beat Band is a group of four, early twenty-somethings who cater to a preschool/kindergarten fan base on Nickelodeon.  Their songs, "Like a Rockstar" and "A Friend Like You" will bring my girls to their knees.  Stella actually fainted a short time after this photo was taken.  

2.11.2012  The look on Stella's face makes me think she just noticed the food all over Claire's.

2.18.2012  Albee's Third Birthday Party at Pump It Up.  This photo was the only thing Claire was afraid off.  Not the 20 foot tall inflatable slide, the bouncy house or obstacle course.  Just this photo.  

12.20.2012  I can't wait to frame this next to their prom picture.

12.21.2012  Those of you who know me well know I hate clowns, mascots and scary masks.  Justin made me take this photo of Stella in her Mardi Gras "get-up" in an effort to help me overcome my fear.  It did not help.  

12.24.2012  The boys at the Cougar Football Fundraiser.  They are all trying their hardest not to lean over and make out with Mike Leach.  

12.24.2012  I think Mike was happier to be posing with this group. 

12.26.2012  Claire torturing a kitty at the Edmonds pet store.  Probably the cheapest form of entertainment in town.

12.27.2012  It has only taken three years, three months and eleven days - but I can finally put all of Stella's hair up in pigtails. Hooray!!
3.4.2012  During Sunday dinner at Mike and Mary's, Claire announced she had to go potty.  I followed her in to the bathroom, removed her diaper and placed her on the toilet seat.  She sat.  Nothing.  She grunted.  Nothing.  I removed her shirt and stepped outside the door to grab the diaper bag and a pair of pajamas.  Seizing the moment, Claire popped down from the toilet, ran into the dining room, squatted right behind her chair and peed on the floor.  Grinning from ear to ear, she climbed back onto her seat and proudly announced, "All done." This is her victory dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment