10.3.2011Puddle play on a rainy afternoon.
Stella was carefully placing her hands in the puddle and then walking over to a dry spot to make perfect handprints.
Claire was just getting wet - all over - and loving it.
10.3.2011
There's her happy face.
10.6.2011Justin and I went out to dinner on the 5th. So, Grandma Mary put Stella to bed that night. This is what Stella was wearing when I went into her room the next morning. A new halloween tutu. :) She loved it so much, she had to sleep in it.
10.8.2011Seven years ago, I started practicing law at a small firm with about five other associates. We have all since left that firm - but have remained great friends. The five of us now have our own associates - several of whom are pictured here.
10.10.2011
Although Stella has been transitioning into the preschool for a long time - today was her first full day. She was excited - but oddly enough - a little nervous despite knowing all the kids and the teachers. She did great. Although she only took a 20 minute nap that day. Awesome.
10.14.2011
I don't know why, but this picture just cracked me up. The girls. Rockin the car cart at Fred Meyer.
Stella's hands are at 10 and 2. Big shocker.
10.15.2011Ah, Efeste. You jerks.
A few of my girlfriends and I went wine tasting this past weekend in Woodinville. When we showed up at this place, they didn't know we were coming despite our reservation. The hostess was downright rude when we actually asked to taste their wine. And then, on the way out they would not waive their stupid tasting fee despite our initial desire to buy approximately $300 worth of wine between the 10 of us. On Monday, I wrote an email to the people I had corresponded with about the poor service - only to be accidentally copied on an email in which one of the owners referred to me as a lying B*tch. Well EF-u, Efeste. We'll take our business elsewhere...






#1 - Don't ever let my kids see the picture of the girls in the shopping cart. Sawyer always sees that thing and so badly wants a ride in it. I have convinced him it is always "broken"!
ReplyDelete#2 - Oh Snap! Does the owner of Efeste know that you got that email? That is just awful.