Wednesday, December 28, 2011

More Catchup 11/24/2011-12/2/2011

11.24.2011 - Thanksgiving 2011 - Me and Mom

11.24.2011  Mom and Jim



11.24.2011 - Mom, The Turkey and Me.  (Kidding. Kidding.)

11.24.2011 - Justin has started fist-pumping in photos.  (Side note - I am lovin the background to this shot.) 



11.25.2011  After much grief from my Mother and Mother-In-Law, I finally took Stella to get her first haircut.  I'd be more excited about my own if I could sit in a black convertible and watch Curious George.

11.25.2011. Claire got her first haircut the same day as Stella.  These are her new bangs - which I love.  Unlike Stella, Claire could have cared less about Curious George.  Instead, she was wildly steering the wheel of the toy car and trying to break free of the safety harness.  So, every picture I tried to take was blurry.  This will have to do.  Notably, Gary is as singularly focused on Claire's string cheese as Stella was on the DVD at the salon.

11.28.2011 - Stella's Three Year Old Checkup.  When asked a short time later whether she could stand on one foot, Stella lifted her right foot, placed it on the inside of her left thigh raised her hands over her head and stood there in "tree pose."  Total showoff.



12.2.2011 Stella's First Trip to the Tanning Booth.  No really, Stella's annual dentist visit.  Although she has a death grip on the chair, she is laying comfortably with a dragon pillow pet under her legs, Bose headphones on her ears, and a 26"flat screen TV above her head.  Could be much worse. 








Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment