Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Playing Catchup 10/29/2011-11/24/2011



10.29.2011
Stella and her BFF, Albee, sharing a squeeze at the Pumpkin Patch.   
 10.29.2011
Claire and Ronnie, the birthday girl, sharing something they probably found at the bottom of the wagon.  (Also at the pumpkin patch.)

10.31.2011 - Halloween with the Mouse, the Monkey and their Mommy
10.31.2011  Halloween with the Mouse, the Monkey and Justin, who is wearing a beer shirt in every significant family photo ever taken.

Just two wild animals shooting the breeze.
11.16.2011 - Stella's Third Birthday. 
11.16.2011 - Cupcakes and a Birthday Crown
11.16.2011 - Quickly learning that the way to making friends is by bribing them with frosted baked goods.
11.16.2011 - Stella's Birthday dinner at Red Robin.  Thank God the Robin had the night off.  I hate mascots.  But, I love this little girl.

11.19.2011 - Stella's Birthday Party at the Seattle Children's Museum.  Yes, I was as tired as I look.  And yes, Claire was as annoyed with the mandatory paper bracelet as she looks. 
11.19.2011 - Stella and her posse.  From left to right: Harper, Addison, Stella, Albee, Rylee, Josie and Blake.  Claire is at my feet eating popcorn off the ground.  My Mom is trying to stop her...
11.19.2011 - Claire, about to body slam the African drum exhibit.  Can't you just see that twinkle in her eye...

11.20.2011 - The girls, modeling their new Christmas PJs from Nonna Toni, and strangely enough, making the exact same face.
11.24.2011 - Thanksgiving 2011 - Have you heard the expression, "too many cooks in the kitchen?"  P.S.  Justin is wearing the same beer shirt as in the Halloween shot above.  I told you...
 
11.21.2011 - I chose this one because of Jimmy's hair in the background.

11.24.2011 - I am so very Thankful for both of these girls.
11.24.2011 - I give you The Bird. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment