Monday, February 6, 2012

More January Pictures


1.17.2012  Edmonds was hit hard by snow this week.  The inclement weather turned a three day weekend into nearly a week long vacation.  Trying to remedy my cabin fever, I decided to venture to the grocery store.  Turns out the Honda Pilot will slide sideways down the entire length of the driveway if you forget to release the emergency brake.  Lesson learned.

1.18.2012  I have typed (and erased) at least five totally inappropriate captions to this photo.  Stella's presence is the only thing keeping me from throwing Justin under the bus for sake of comedy. (And yes, I'm referring to the incredibly unfortunate placement of Gary's head.) 


1.21.2012  Claire needed a bang trim.  Not surprisingly, Stella insisted she also needed a haircut.  I told the hairdresser we were growing Stella's hair out, but suggested lopping off a little piece near the front to create some bangs.  The hairdresser told me if she did that Stella would leave with nothing short of a mullet.  So, she just pretended to cut Stella's hair.  The gig might have been up if Stella could have peeled her eyes away from the Dora DVD that was playing.  But, she couldn't.  Here is Stella modeling her "new do" in the playhouse outside the salon.


1.21.2012  Don't drink and drive.



1.21.2012  We had dinner at the Kelly's tonight.  At one point, Claire grabbed the entire bowl of goldfish crackers from the coffee table and snuck into the "princess castle."  A few too many minutes passed before she was discovered.
 

1.21.2012  These two ate their entire meals after I promised to spray them down with Redi-whip



1.25.2012  Claire started music class today.  What can I say?  The girl can jam.     
 

1.28.2012  Stella and her friend Rylee doing laps in their princess dresses.  "Rapunzel" and "Cinderella" are actually pretty decent at the 3000 meters.



1.28.2012  Claire decided to join the mix.  Rylee was caught off guard.
 

1.31.2012  Happy Birthday to Me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment